Video: 10 Minute IT Jams – Meet Aussie Broadband's CTO
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Techday's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Aussie Broadband is an Australian telco provider of internet, mobile, and many other services to local businesses and consumers. The company is based in regional Victoria and provides services across all of Australia.
In this interview, we speak with Aussie Broadband's chief technology officer John Reisinger about the company's history, technology trends, and if rats really cause network outages.
In this video, John covers:
- How Aussie Broadband started from a lounge room in Morwell
- What the company has achieved since its humble beginnings
- Details about the company's new fibre build project
- Common causes of network outages
- Why the company went global with its connection capabilities
- Tech changes in the industry
Watch the video here.