Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - Who is vcita?
Techday's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
vcita is a software platform for small business management that has a strong value proposition around helping micropreneurs to get paid for their services.
In this IT Jam, we speak to vcita CMO Adi Engel.
In the video, Adi explains:
- vcita's key products and offerings
- The technology shifts influencing today's financial institutions, and how vcita's fintech solutions fit in
- The development process around SME's transitioning to digital banking
- What the wider fintech ecosystem could do to better serve small businesses and banks alike
- How to get in touch with vcita.
Watch the video below.